Body Language Of Cheating Partners: SEE What A Cheat Is REALLY Saying…

Hey there, Steve here and welcome to this week’s private eye post on the body language of cheating partners.

As you can imagine, we have an arsenal of technological gadgets designed to allow us to carry out investigative surveillance without being detected.

We’re able to hear every word of any conversation from quite a distance. We film subjects without them ever being aware we’re there at all.

Verbal communication only accounts for around 10% of what we say. The other 90% we “speak” via our body language. And body language is something we learn before we can talk.

By reviewing film footage, we’re often able to see the unspoken words from someone’s body language. It let’s us know if we’re on the right track or not.

Is your “spidey sense” tingling?

If your gut instinct is telling you something is going on but you don’t know why, it’s likely the clues come from your partner’s body language.

In today’s post, we’ll go through what body language to look for specifically.


Disclaimer: This information is for general educational purposes only and may not apply to all situations — everyone is unique after all. For help with an individual situation, please contact us —the first call is free, and we may just be able to put your mind at rest!


The Body Language Of Love

When somebody first falls in love with you it’s really easy to “feel” it—after all you’re on the receiving end of some serious emotional change. As time goes on, your partner will display their love for you in ways that may surprise you. Get to grips with what body language to look for, so you can spot whether they still love you…


Are They Ready To Have An Affair?

If you can recognise they may be about to have an affair, then there’s every chance that you can work on your relationship and do something to prevent it happening…


Seeing The Signs

A cheating partner can display a host of body language signs which will giveaway their misdeeds. Here’s a round-up of our most popular body language posts


We find body language to be a highly reliable predictor of whether someone is cheating on their spouse. With a bit of practice, you too can become adept at spotting the unspoken words of body language.

Follow us on Facebook for more information on the body language of cheats, and how to get help if you think you need to.


Until next week,