Categories
Blog

How To Tell Someone’s Lying By Watching Their Face

Even though there are other more reliable body language indicators of lying, we often need to be able to tell someone’s lying by watching their face. From an early age, we’re taught to look at people when we’re speaking with them. You’d think that we’d be experts at interpreting facial expressions, but without training, our […]

Read More
Categories
Blog

Peculiar Body Language Differences Between Liars And Truthtellers

Hey there, Steve here and welcome to this week’s private eye post where I’m going to highlight some strange differences in body language between liars and truthtellers. The body language cues below are used by both men and women alike. Also, it doesn’t matter whether they’re telling a small fib or a whopping lie. They’ll […]

Read More
Categories
Blog

Cheating Detection — How To Tell If Your Wife Is Lying To You

Hey there, Steve here and welcome to this week’s private eye post where we’ll look at how you can spot if your wife is lying to you. Before we get started, I thought it worthwhile to point out that she may be lying for a number of reasons besides cheating. Two common reasons besides cheating […]

Read More
Categories
Blog

The Top 4 Signs Of Lying Displayed By Almost Every Liar

Hey there, Steve here and welcome to this week’s private eye post where we’ll go through the top four signs of lying almost all liars display. Now, 80% of my professional “liar experience” is from observing cheating spouses. The remaining 20% is from investigating workplace theft, insurance fraud and statement taking. The good thing about […]

Read More
Categories
Blog

Outright Deceit? Signs Of Lying In A Cheating Husband

Hey there, Steve here and welcome to this week’s private eye post, where I’m going to cover the mains signs of lying in a cheating husband. Before I get into the 3 areas to consider — body language, verbal signs and overall behaviour — it’s important to consider why someone might be lying to you […]

Read More