Everyone has a history, and while some of us live relatively boring lives, you never know what a person has seen and done before now. Our Background Checks service will give you the information you need. They may have cleaned up their act, and turned over a new leaf – but the past has a way of returning to haunt you. Before you see the ghosts of your significant other’s past, you might want to know what to expect. Before committing to a relationship with a person, you want to know they are who they say they are.
Perhaps your new boyfriend or girlfriend doesn’t like to talk about any of their former relationships. Perhaps they had their heart broken, or perhaps there is something they don’t want you to know. Where there any bad break-ups, thus any exes you need to be worried about? Have they cheated in the past?
Or perhaps your son or daughter has a mad infatuation with their new flame, but you can see beyond that winning smile, and your gut tells you to be suspicious of this person.
Whether you are committing yourself, or giving away a loved one, a relationship or marriage means putting great trust in a person you might hardly know. No matter what their history holds, it’s best to know about it! Best case scenario, they really are squeaky clean and are best friends with all their exes; worst case, you can decide now, before it’s too late, to end the relationship and save yourself a lot of heartache. Or, as much as they might hate you for not trusting their judgement, you can let your loved-one know the truth about their new partner. Trust us, they will thank you for it soon enough.
It is easy to see the wide range of reasons that a personal background check by a private investigator is a great idea. Our detectives are always discreet, and committed to finding the information you need before making serious decisions.
Some of our most popular background checks services include:
- Identity verification – Are you sure they are who they say they are?
- Employment status – Are they really employed and working where they say they are?
- Relationship Status – Are they really single? What ex-girlfriends or ex-boyfriends are hiding in the closet? Or worse, ex-husbands and ex-wives that they refuse to talk about.
- Pre-marital investigation – Is this the kind of person you want to spend your life with? Is this person really son-in-law material? Is there anything they have been keeping from you?
- Education Verification – Is s/he actually a doctor?
For any big relationship steps, make sure you are heading forward with your eyes wide open, with a full knowledge of the person.
Our history shapes who we are, so if there are major things we don’t know about a person’s background, then we can’t really know that person. Know who and what you’re committing to – talk to a detective today.