Elite Investigations Group has recently expanded nationally, and we are currently looking for new Factual / Circumstance and Surveillance sub-contractors, based in the following States and Territories:
- Melbourne, Geelong, Victoria
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Canberra, Australia Capital Territory
- Brisbane, Townsville, Cairns, Queensland
- Darwin, Alice Springs, Northern Territory
- Perth, Broome, Western Australia
- Hobart, Launceston, Tasmania
- Adelaide, South Australia
- Country and rural areas in the above listed states
We are looking for sub-contractors who have a demonstrated ability to work autonomously and have a high set of standards in both the work they produce and the equipment utilised.
- Insurance matters
- Wrongful Act matters
- Private Investigation matters
- Cheating partners investigations
- Missing Persons / Locate investigations
- Teenager Monitoring
- Corporate Investigations
- Process Serving
- Drugs / Alcohol / Gambling issue investigations
- General Insurance
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience undertaking both Factual and Surveillance investigations
- Provide quality investigative services to Clients
- Gather information by factual investigation
- Conduct interviews and take statements
- Organise and operate a surveillance vehicle
- Prepare and present evidence in court
- Equipment is up to date with current models to ensure the quality of the completed investigation.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and timeframes
- Maintain a safe workplace and environment
- A roadworthy and reliable motor vehicle
- Ultra-High Definition hand held cameras
- Ultra-High Definition covert camera
- Laptop and portable printer
- Wireless portable internet and Email access
Certificate IV in Government Investigations is desirable however not absolutely required. Elite Investigation Group will also be taking on newly licensed trainees and can provide on the job training if required.
Flexible hours are available, contractor rates will be negotiated on level of experience. Some evenings and weekend work may be required.
Please forward a detailed Resume, including Investigator and Driver’s Licence, ABN or ACN details to email@example.com
If you’re committed to starting your career with Elite Investigations Group, apply now!