ADMIN APPLICATION FORM
Administration / Receptionist
Elite Investigations is a qualified private detective agency operating Australia wide. Our investigators are qualified to handle a wide range of personal and corporate detective work, including surveillance, insurance fraud, pre- employment checks, infidelity matters, missing persons, workplace theft and much more. Rest assured knowing that our expertise and skills have led us to be the go-to private investigators for lawyers, insurance agents and corporations Australia wide.
The high quality of our private investigator services comes down to our experienced & professional staff. Surveillance, detective services and factual processing, you will not find anyone better than our Australia wide investigators. We are the most professional and reliable team in the business, and our wide-ranging expertise means that we have repeat clients that trust us.
About the role:
We have a role in our administration team that requires an individual that shows initiative, organisational skills and a friendly approach to staff and clients alike on a permanent full-time basis.
On offer is a diverse and interesting role that includes but is not limited to:
- Greeting clients and visitors and answering visitor enquires
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls on a multi-line telephone system
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Preparing documents for clients and court proceedings
- Managing office supplies such as stationery and equipment
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail / deliveries
- Update calendars and schedule meetings for management
- Arrange travel and accommodations for management
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filling, photocopying and transcribing documents
We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate who follows instructions well, is keen to learn and is happy working in a team environment. You will also have;
- A strong attention to detail
- A positive and flexible attitude
- A working knowledge of IT systems including MS Office
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
If you’re committed to starting your career with Elite Investigations Group, apply now!